Troop 54 heads to Treasure Valley for the Worcester Iner-Tribal Council's annual Powwow. We will see and hear some Native American rituals, dances and music.
We will camp in the Hickory site which is fairly close to Boonesville Plain, where the festivities will take place.
- Permission Slip - Each participating Scout must submit this to the Scoutmaster
by May 28.
- Annual Health and Medical Record - Each participant must have submitted
this record within the previous year and no later than May 28. This trip requires only Parts A and B (pages 2 and 3), including copy of insurance card (both sides).
A medical exam is not required.
- CORI - Adults staying overnight must have submitted a CORI to the Mohegan Council within the last year. If
you need this, please submit it to the Scoutmaster by May 28.
- Youth Protection Training - Adults staying overnight must have completed BSA Youth Protection Training within
the prior two years. If you need this, submit your training certificate to the Scoutmaster by May 28.
- Vehicle Information - If your vehicle information has not been included on a previous tour
permit, please provide this to the Scoutmaster by May 28.
- Cost (Scouts and Leaders) - $20 (includes food).
Travel and Times:
Meet at the Epworth United Methodist Church parking lot at 6:30 PM on Friday for departure at 6:45 PM.
Travel from the church to the Treasure Valley is about 30 minutes.
Estimated return to the church is 11:00 AM Sunday.