Friday, December 8 -
Sunday, December 10, 2017
In December, we will travel west to the Western Masachusetts Council's
Horace A. Moses Scout Reservation in
Russell, Massachusetts. The specific camp site will be assigned to us when
we arrive at Moses.
During the day on Saturday we will visit the Springfield
Armory in Springfield, Massachusetts.
This trip is open to Boy Scouts and Webelos/AOL Scouts.
- Permission Slip - Each participating Scout must submit this to the Scoutmaster
by November 28. Paper
Form Online Form
- Event registration fee (includes food) - pay by November 28:
Youth or adult - $20 (online payment)
- Annual Health
and Medical Record - Each participant must have submitted
this record within the previous year and no later than November 28. This trip requires
only Parts A and B, including copy of insurance card
(both sides). A medical exam is not required.
- CORI - Adults staying overnight must have
submitted a CORI to the Mohegan Council within the last year. If
you need this, please submit it to the Scoutmaster by November 28.
- Youth Protection Training - Adults staying
overnight must have completed BSA Youth Protection Training within
the prior two years. If you need this, submit your training certificate to the
Scoutmaster by November 28.
- Vehicle Information - If
you are driving and your vehicle information has not been included on
a previous tour plan, please provide this to the Scoutmaster by November 28.
See our Personal Camping Gear page for a check list and descriptions of
most of the items needed. Specific items to bring:
- Cold weather clothing
- Day pack for the trip to the museum.
- Water bottle.
- Any snack items or drink mix packets wanted.
- Meet at the Epworth United Methodist Church parking lot at 6:00 PM Friday for
departure by 6:30 PM.
- Travel to
Moses Scout Reservation
is approximately 1 hour 10 minutes.
- Estimated return to the church is 12:00 PM Sunday.