Saturday, May 19 -
Sunday, May 20, 2018
Event Description - Beaver Day
The Beaver Day takes place on Saturday, May 19, 8:30 AM - 3:30 PM at the camp.
This is a Council event for volunteering to help get the camp ready for summer camp. Pack 54
will be joining us. Parents are welcome to volunteer, too!
A few notes:
- Bring work gloves if you have them.
- Bring a water bottle.
- Wear sturdy shoes, not sneakers, if you have them.
- The camp will provide lunch to our participants.
Registration - Beaver Day
- Permission Slip -
Each participating Scout must submit this to the Scoutmaster by May 8.
Event Description - Campout
Following Beaver Day, which ends at about 3:30 PM, the Troop will camp at Treasure Valley. We'll
camp with any members of Pack 54.
Registration - Campout
- Permission Slip - Each participating Scout must submit
this to the Scoutmaster by May 8. Paper
Form Online Form.
- Event registration fee (youth and adult) - $10 (includes food) - pay by May 8 (online payment).
- Annual Health and Medical Record - Each participant must have submitted
this record within the previous year and no later than May 8. This trip requires only Parts A and B, including copy of insurance card
(both sides). A medical exam is not required.
- CORI - Adults staying overnight must have submitted a CORI to the Mohegan Council within the last year. If
you need this, please submit it to the Scoutmaster by May 8.
- Youth Protection Training - Adults staying overnight must have completed BSA Youth Protection Training within
the prior two years. If you need this, submit your training certificate to the Scoutmaster by May 8.
- Vehicle Information - If you are driving and your vehicle information has not been included on
a previous tour plan, please provide this to the Scoutmaster by May 8.
- Meet at the Epworth United Methodist Chuch parking lot at 7:30 AM Saturday for
departure by 8:00 AM.
- If you plan to travel to Treasure Valley separately, let the Scoutmaster know
when you plan to arrive. We'll park in Jamboree Field and then meet in
Benedict Field (across from the white barn near the entrance
to TVSR at 8:30 AM Saturday (rain or shine).
- Participants in the Beaver Day only without the campout should be picked up at
Treasure Valley at 3:30 PM at Benedict Field or later at the camp site.
- Campout participants will return to Epworth at about 11:30 AM on Sunday.