Friday, October 9 -
Sunday, October 11, 2015
New Hampshire Motor Speedway
The New Hampshire
Jamboree is held every four years and typically attracts thousands of Scouts and Scouters. The
troop will camp on a field with lots of other troops. While there, we will visit various program areas and participate in fun activities,
including Scout skills, robotics, BMX, climbing wall, zip-line, bull riding, carnival games and more.
For additional information, see the event web page.
Patrols should plan breakfast, lunch and dinner on Saturday and breakfast and lunch on Sunday.
- Permission Slip - Each participating Scout must submit this to the Scoutmaster
by October 6.
- Youth Waiver - Each participating Scout must submit this to the Scoutmaster
by October 6.
- Adult Group Waiver - Each participating leader must sign a copy of this form
with the Scoutmaster by October 6.
- Climbing Waiver - Each participating Scout must submit this to the Scoutmaster
by October 6, in order to be eligible to use the climbing wall.
- Virtual SurfBoard Waiver - Each participating Scout must submit this to the Scoutmaster
by October 6, in order to be eligible to use the virtual surfboard.
- Knockerball Waiver - Each participant must submit this to the Scoutmaster, in order
to be eligible to play Knockerball. This form was posted late.
- Annual Health and Medical Record - Each participant must have submitted
this record within the previous year and no later than October 6. This trip requires only Parts A and B, including copy of insurance card
(both sides). A medical exam is not required.
- CORI - Adults staying overnight must have submitted a CORI to the Mohegan Council within the last year. If
you need this, please submit it to the Scoutmaster by October 6.
- Youth Protection Training - Adults staying overnight must have completed BSA Youth Protection Training within
the prior two years. If you need this, submit your training certificate to the Scoutmaster by October 6.
- Vehicle Information - If you are driving and your vehicle information has not been
included on a previous tour plan, please provide this to the Scoutmaster by October 6.
- Event registration fee (pay listed amount by September 29, add $5 to pay by October 3, no registrations after that):
Youth or Adult - $45 (includes all meals)
Day Visitor - $30 (includes lunch)
What to Pack:
Use our Backwoods Camping List as a check for items to bring; just cross out items that
don't apply. New Scouts should seek advice from experienced Scouts and from leaders on what to buy and what to bring.
- We will meet at the church at 4:00 Friday) to
pack the trailer and will try to hit the road by 4:30. Travel to the New Hamphsire
Motor Speedway will take approximately 2 hours.
- As a rough estimate, we should be back at the church between 12:00 and
1:00 PM on Sunday.