Friday, October 7 -
Sunday, October 9, 2011
Waterville Valley Resort
Waterville Valley, NH
The New Hampshire
Jamboree is held every four years and typically attracts thousands of Scouts and Scouters. The
troop will camp on a field with lots of other troops. While there, we will visit various program areas and participate in fun activities.
- Permission Slip - Each participating Scout must submit this to the Scoutmaster
before the event.
- Annual Health and Medical Record - Each participant must have submitted
this record within the previous year. This trip requires only Parts A and B (pages 2 and 3), including copy of insurance card (both sides).
A medical exam is not required.
- CORI - Adults staying overnight must have submitted a CORI to the Mohegan Council within the last year. If
you need this, please submit it to the Scoutmaster by October 4.
- Youth Protection Training - Adults staying overnight must have completed BSA Youth Protection Training within
the prior two years. If you need this, submit your training certificate to the Scoutmaster by October 4.
- Vehicle Information - If you are driving and your vehicle information has not been
included on a previous tour permit, please provide this to the Scoutmaster by October 4.
- Cost (Scouts and Leaders) - $20/person if paid by September 13, $25/person if paid later, plus your share of the food cost for your patrol.
Use our Backwoods Camping List as a check for items to bring; just cross out items that
don't apply. New Scouts should seek advice from experienced Scouts and from leaders on what to buy and what to bring.
Meet at the Immaculate Conception Church parking lot at 2:30 PM Friday for departure by 2:45 PM.
Travel to the campground is approximately 2 hours 50 minutes.
Estimated return to the church is 1:30 PM Sunday.
Tour permit - Done
Event registration - Done
Fire Permit - Not required (no fire allowed)