For a change of venue and to ensure that we will have the opportunity to camp in January, this year Troop 54 is
participating in the Massasoit Klondike Derby, Nashua Valley Council.
Event Theme: Why Are We Here?
There will be mock outdoor rescue and first aid scenarios, along with a dog sled race and a snow shelter challenge.
We will camp in tents at this event.
Each Scout needs to bring snacks for Saturday.
- Permision Slip - Each participating Scout must submit this to the Scoutmaster before the event.
- Event registration fee - $10/participant (Scouts and leaders).
- Annual Health and Medical Record - Each participant must have submitted
this record within the previous year. This trip requires only Parts A and B (pages 2 and 3), including copy of insurance card (both sides).
A medical exam is not required.
- CORI - Adults staying overnight must have submitted a CORI to the Mohegan Council within the last year. If
you need this, please submit it to the Scoutmaster by January 24.
- Youth Protection Training - Adults staying overnight must have completed BSA Youth Protection Training within
the prior year. If you need this, submit your training certificate to the Scoutmaster by January 24.
- Vehicle Information - If your vehicle information has not been included on a previous tour
permit, please provide this to the Scoutmaster by January 24.
Travel and Times:
Meet at the Epworth United Methodist Church parking lot at 6:30 PM on Friday for departure at 6:45 PM.
Travel to the
Harvard Sportsman's Club is approximately 40 minutes.
Estimated return to the church is 12:00 PM Sunday.