Isaac Davis Camporee
Sunday, April 17 -
Monday, April 18, 2011
Troop 54 plans to participate in the 2011 Isaac Davis Camporee and March.
The camporee features a march retracing the steps of the Acton Minutemen. This will begin at dawn Monday morning and takes 2-3 hours. Buses
are provded for the return to the camp.
Scouts can earn the Isaac Davis medal by reading the history section of the event website and completing the questonnaire on the website.
Information from the Organizers:
- Permission Slip - Each participating Scout must submit this to the Scoutmaster
before the event.
- Annual Health and Medical Record - The event organizer requires the troop to
provide this for each member. Only parts A and B are required for this event (no medical exam). Submit a copy to the Scoutmaster before the event.
- CORI - Adults staying overnight must have submitted a CORI to the Mohegan Council within the last year. If
you need this, please submit it to the Scoutmaster by April 12.
- Youth Protection Training - Adults staying overnight must have completed BSA Youth Protection Training within
the prior two years. If you need this, submit your training certificate to the Scoutmaster by April 12.
- Vehicle Information - If your vehicle information has not been included on a previous tour
permit, please provide this to the Scoutmaster by April 12.
- Cost - $6.50/person, plus share of food cost for patrol (Scouts and Leaders)
Meet at the Immaculate Conception Church parking lot at 9:00 AM Sunday for departure by 9:30 AM.
Travel to the event is approximately 30 minutes.
Estimated return to the church is 1:00 PM Monday.
Tour permit - Done
Site reservation - Done
Fire Permit - Not permitted
Page updated 4/11/11.