Friday, March 18 -
Sunday, March 20, 2016
This trip is our first trip to Camp Buxton. On Saturday, we will visit Battleship
Cove in Fall River, Massachusetts.
Use our Backwoods Camping List to make sure you don't forget anything. See other camping
information on our Camping page. Bring rain gear.
- Permission Slip - Each participating Scout must submit this to the Scoutmaster
by March 8.
- Event registration fee (pay by March 8):
Youth - $30
Adult - $35
- Annual Health and Medical Record - Each participant must have submitted
this record within the previous year and no later than March 8. This trip requires only Parts A and B, including copy of insurance card
(both sides). A medical exam is not required.
- CORI - Adults staying overnight must have submitted a CORI to the Mohegan Council within the last year. If
you need this, please submit it to the Scoutmaster by March 8.
- Youth Protection Training - Adults staying overnight must have completed BSA Youth Protection Training within
the prior two years. If you need this, submit your training certificate to the Scoutmaster by March 8.
- Vehicle Information - If you are driving and your vehicle information has not been included on
a previous tour plan, please provide this to the Scoutmaster by March 8.
Meet at the Epworth United Methodist Church parking lot at 6:30 PM Friday for departure by 6:45 PM.
Travel from the church to the camp is about one hour.
Estimated return to the church is 12:00 PM Sunday.