Friday, September 12 -
Sunday, September 14, 2014
This month, we will camping at Camp Wanocksett, where the Nashua Valley Council has its Boy Scout
Summer Camp. During the day on Saturday, we will hike Mount Monadnock, probably using a different trail
than the one we took in 2011. Bring your day pack for the hike.
See the camp map for the layout of the camp.
Use our Backwoods Camping List to make sure you don't forget anything. Be sure to include
plenty of water. See other camping information on our Camping page.
- Permission Slip - Each participating Scout must submit this to the Scoutmaster
by September 9.
- Annual Health and Medical Record - Each participant must have submitted
this record within the previous year and no later than September 9. This trip requires only Parts A and B, including copy of insurance card
(both sides). A medical exam is not required.
- CORI - Adults staying overnight must have submitted a CORI to the Mohegan Council within the last year. If
you need this, please submit it to the Scoutmaster by September 9.
- Youth Protection Training - Adults staying overnight must have completed BSA Youth Protection Training within
the prior two years. If you need this, submit your training certificate to the Scoutmaster by September 9.
- Vehicle Information - If you are driving and your vehicle information has not been included on
a previous tour plan, please provide this to the Scoutmaster by September 9.
- Event registration fee (youth and adult) - $25. Pay by September 9.
Meet at the Epworth United Methodist Church parking lot at 6:30 PM Friday.
Travel to the camp is about 70 minutes.
Estimated return to the church is 12:00 PM Sunday.