Friday, December 12 -
Sunday, December 14, 2014
This month, we will camping at Camp Sayre, operated by the Boston Minuteman Council. We'll stay in a tent site, but it is
car camping, so we'll be able to use the heavier gear. During the day on Saturday, we will
follow the Freedom Trail in Boston. Bring your day pack for the hike.
See the camp map for the layout of the camp.
Use our Backwoods Camping List to make sure you don't forget anything. See other
camping information on our Camping page.
- Permission Slip - Each participating Scout must submit this to the Scoutmaster
by December 9.
- Annual Health and Medical Record - Each participant must have submitted
this record within the previous year and no later than December 9. This trip requires only Parts A and B, including copy of insurance card
(both sides). A medical exam is not required.
- CORI - Adults staying overnight must have submitted a CORI to the Mohegan Council within the last year. If
you need this, please submit it to the Scoutmaster by December 9.
- Youth Protection Training - Adults staying overnight must have completed BSA Youth Protection Training within
the prior two years. If you need this, submit your training certificate to the Scoutmaster by December 9.
- Vehicle Information - If you are driving and your vehicle information has not been included on
a previous tour plan, please provide this to the Scoutmaster by December 9.
- Event registration fee (youth and adult) - $30 (includes food). Pay by December 9.
Meet at the Epworth United Methodist Church parking lot at 6:30 PM Friday.
Travel to the camp is about one hour. Camp entrance coordinates: 42.233619, -71.091011
Estimated return to the church is 12:00 PM Sunday.