Saturday, March 19 -
Sunday, March 20, 2011
For our March trip, Troop 54 heads to the
Pachaug State Forest. Heading south
will get us to trails that are not snow-covered.
Meet at the Immaculate Conception Church parking lot at 7:15 AM Saturday for departure by 7:30 AM.
Travel to the trailhead is approximately 1 hour.
Estimated return to the church is 3:00 PM Sunday.
Pack light - "Every ounce counts!"
Use our Backwoods Camping List to make sure you don't forget anything. Be sure to include
plenty of water. See other camping information on our Camping page.
- Permission Slip - Each participating Scout must submit this to the Scoutmaster
before the event.
- CORI - Adults staying overnight must have submitted a CORI to the Mohegan Council within the last year. If
you need this, please submit it to the Scoutmaster by March 15.
- Youth Protection Training - Adults staying overnight must have completed BSA Youth Protection Training within
the prior two years. If you need this, submit your training certificate to the Scoutmaster by March 15.
- Vehicle Information - If your vehicle information has not been included on a previous tour
permit, please provide this to the Scoutmaster by March 15.
- Cost - Share of food cost for patrol (Scouts and Leaders)
Tour permit - Done
Site reservation - Done
Fire Permit - Not required