Friday, April 10 -
Sunday, April 12, 2015
Wa-Tut-Ca Scout Reservation
Troop 54 is making our first trip to Wa-Tut-Ca to participate in our second Historic District event, their Spring Zomboree. Historic District is
part of the Daniel Webster Council. The theme of this camporee is "Survive the Outbreak". Details will be available
For details, see:
Use our Backwoods Camping List as a guide to make sure you don't forget anything. Be sure to
bring a water bottle. See other camping information on our Camping page. A few specific items to bring:
- Permission Slip - Each participating Scout must submit this to the Scoutmaster
by March 17.
- Cost - pay by March 17
Scouts - $35 (includes food).
Leaders - $35 (includes food)
- Annual Health and Medical Record - Each participant must have submitted
this record within the previous year and no later than March 31. This trip requires only Parts A and B (pages 2 and 3), including copy of insurance card (both sides).
A medical exam is not required.
- CORI - Adults staying overnight must have submitted a CORI to the Mohegan Council within the last year. If
you need this, please submit it to the Scoutmaster by March 31.
- Youth Protection Training - Adults staying overnight must have completed BSA Youth Protection Training within
the prior two years. If you need this, submit your training certificate to the Scoutmaster by March 31.
- Vehicle Information - If your vehicle information has not been included on a previous tour
permit, please provide this to the Scoutmaster by March 31.
Meet at the Epworth United Methodist Church parking lot at 5:30 PM Friday.
Travel to the camp is approximately 1 hour 45 minutes (camp location)
Estimated return to the church is 1:00 PM Sunday.