Friday, February 26 -
Sunday, February 28, 2016
Nobscot Scout Reservation
Framingham and Sudbury, MA
On this trip, Troop 54 returns to Nobscot Scout Reservation in Sudbury, MA, a camp operated by the
Knox Trail Council. We will stay in the Pond View Cabin. The idea is for the Scouts to engage in winter activities, such as
sledding and snowball fights. This will depend, of course, on whether they have snow that weekend.
- Permission Slip - Each participating Scout must submit this to the Scoutmaster
by February 16.
- Event registration fee (adults and youth) - $40 (includes food)
- Annual Health and Medical Record - Each participant must have submitted
this record within the previous year. This trip requires only Parts A and B (pages 2 and 3), including copy of insurance card (both sides).
- CORI - Adults staying overnight must have submitted a CORI to the Mohegan Council within the last year. If
you need this, please submit it to the Scoutmaster by February 16.
- Youth Protection Training - Adults staying overnight must have completed BSA Youth Protection Training within
the prior two years. If you need this, submit your training certificate to the Scoutmaster by February 16.
- Vehicle Information - If your vehicle information has not been included on a previous tour
permit, please provide this to the Scoutmaster by February 16.
Travel and Times:
Meet at the Epworth United Methodist Church parking lot at 6:30 PM on Friday.
Travel to Nobscot Scout Reservation is approximately 36 minutes.
Estimated return to the church is 11:30 AM Sunday.