Friday, January 16 -
Sunday, Januayr 18, 2015
This trip takes Troop 54 on to Camp Strang in Goshen , CT for our first time. This camp is operated
by the Housatonic Council. We have reserved the Tierney Lodge. The PLC is hoping for winter activities, such as
sledding and snowball fights. This will depend on whether they have snow.
Camp Entrance Location
- Permission Slip - Each participating Scout must submit this to the Scoutmaster
by January 13.
- Event registration fee (adults and youth) - $37 (includes food)
- Annual Health and Medical Record - Each participant must have submitted
this record within the previous year. This trip requires only Parts A and B (pages 2 and 3), including copy of insurance card (both sides).
- CORI - Adults staying overnight must have submitted a CORI to the Mohegan Council within the last year. If
you need this, please submit it to the Scoutmaster by January 13.
- Youth Protection Training - Adults staying overnight must have completed BSA Youth Protection Training within
the prior two years. If you need this, submit your training certificate to the Scoutmaster by January 13.
- Vehicle Information - If your vehicle information has not been included on a previous tour
permit, please provide this to the Scoutmaster by January 13.
Travel and Times:
Meet at the Epworth United Methodist Church parking lot at 6:30 PM on Friday.
Travel to Camp Strang is approximately 2 hours.
Estimated return to the church is 1:00 PM Sunday.