Saturday, October 29, 2016
3:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Pack 54 will be participating in the Mohegan Council
Spook-O-Ree. This is an exciting time of Halloween scares, dares and fun!
Every child must have an adult responsible for him/her and should
bring and a trick or treat bag for goodies. Kids will travel around
East Camp with various Spooky Stops along the way.
A few late-breaking notes from the orgnaizers:
- Please join us in costume
- Wear comfy shoes
- Bring a personal flashlight if possible
- Avoid masks that impair your vision
- Dress warm, it is mostly outdoors
- No weapons please
- Please respect the camp ground. Every candy wrapper left on the ground needs to be picked up by an adult the next day.
- There will be some free treats given to each child. But, hot dogs and some other snacks will need to be purchased
- Have FUN!!!! We are thrilled that you are coming
Locations of the activities at Treasure Valley:
The registration fee includes snacks and candy.
- Permission Slip for Scout - Submit one of these for each
participating Scout to the Scoutmaster
before the event. (on-line alternative)
- Permission Slip for Non-Scout - Submit one of these for each
participating non-Scout to the Scoutmaster
before the event.
- Registration Fee
Scouts/Siblings - $8 paid by to the Pack by October 13. Sibling max age 12 years old. Pay in person or
There are no walk-in registrations.
Parents/Guardians - Free
We will submit registrations as we receive them. If the event is sold out, payments will be returned.
When you arrive at the camp, register at the East Lodge.
Page updated 10/27/16.