This was re-scheduled from March 31 due to a snow storm.
The pre-event weigh-in is where we check and adjust the weight of the cars
to ensure that no car exceeds the maximum weight of 5 ounces.
- Bring the cars to the weigh-in without the wheels attached (to avoid damage
during any weight adjustment), but bring those pieces. The car body, wheels and
nails will be weighed together.
- Cars may not weigh over 5 ounces on the official scale. Cars over the weight
limit can have material drilled out of the bottom to reduce their weight.
- Cars under 5 ounces may be adjusted upwards to 4.9-5.0 ounces by the Scout or
the race officials.
- If you can't be there on March 31, you can leave your car at Epworth on
March 23. If you do this, let us know whether you want weight added to your
car and whether you want us to add the wheels after the car's weight is correct.
- Any car not left in "impound" after the weigh-in or not brought
in for the weigh-in will be weighed at the beginning of the race. At that point,
however, no weight adjustment will be possible.
The weigh-in will run on two evenings. Come to only one of these (Wednesday if
Wednesday, April 26, 6-8 PM:
- 6 PM for Lions, Tigers and Wolves.
- 7 PM for Bears and Webelos.
Friday, April 28, 6-8 PM:
- Younger dens preferred earlier.
- Older dens later.
Immanuel Lutheran Church, the home of Pack 175, is located at:
346 Shrewsbury Street
Holden, MA 01520