Join Pack 54 as we make our first trip to Battleship
Cove. Prepare to live like a Navy sailor - we'll sleep aboard the battleship USS Massachusetts.
Program Guide - this information from Battleship Cove covers what to bring and more.
- Permission Slip - Each participating Scout must submit this to the Cubmaster
by March 14.
- CORI - Adults staying overnight must have submitted CORI to the Mohegan Council within the last year. If
you need this, please submit it to the Cubmaster by March 14.
- Annual Health and Medical Record - Each participant must have submitted
this record within the previous year and no later than April 16. This trip requires only Parts A and B (pages 2 and 3), including copy of
insurance card (both sides). A medical exam is not required.
- Registration Fee
- Deposit: $20 per person - due to Pack 54 by September 27 (non-refundable)
- Remaining payment: $35 per person - due to Pack 54 by March 14
Meet at the church at 12:00 PM on Saturday. We will travel together, but bring your own directions just in case.
Just following another car to a Scout event is not permitted.
Travel to Batleship Cove will take just over one hour.